- Concrete pavers can be molded to look like flagstone, cobblestone, brick more. They can be shaped into hexagons, interlocking bricks, irregular shapes, and more.
- Stone pavers are quarried and cut to standard thicknesses and sizes. They are made from bluestone, marble, travertine, limestone, granite, marble and other stone varieties.
- Brick pavers are made from clay and are available in an array of colors, such as white, yellow and numerous shades of red.
- Composite pavers are made from used plastics and scrap tires and are considered energy-efficient because they release less carbon.
Patterns & Layouts
- Rectangular and curved
- Basket weaves
- Running bond
- Stacked bond
- Combination of the above and more
R. Gallo Mason Contractor will work with you on a customized design and pattern that will bring out your own unique design style.
Retaining wall structures are primarily constructed to hold back soil from an unnatural slope or where landscaping is being formed. At R. Gallo Mason Contractor, our 28+ years of masonry expertise will provide you with ideas and design solutions for your project.
Suggested Materials for Retaining Walls
There are a variety of types of retaining walls, and we can help you select the right material for the job.
- Interlocking concrete blocks
- Mortar-less or dry-stacked field stone
- Poured concrete
Every job is different, and R. Gallo Mason Contractor will ensure your retaining wall is there for many years to come.
It is all about the craftsmanship and quality of materials used that will take a project from just OK to spectacular. Russ Gallo is a master mason and is hands-on. He will design and create columns that will heighten the beauty of your entryway, driveway or front yard.
Columns can stand alone, provide structural integrity or be used for such items as fence support or mailboxes. Some of the more popular column structures include:
- Brick or stone columns
- Rising columns
- Porch columns
- Architectural columns
- Greek columns
- Corinthian columns
R. Gallo Mason Contractor offers a wide variety of masonry services and is licensed in New Jersey, serving Westfield, Cranford, Summit, Clark, Watchung and surrounding areas.
Contact us today to schedule your FREE in-home design consultation.